Simulator stucks/shutter/pauses near LKPR (PRG)

Hi,
There are major shutters or 1 second long pauses during flight to LKPR (Prague) and probably around many more locations. See picture area where shutters occur, it lasts all the way up to landing. It is absolutely impossible to land on rwy. Anytime when I issue Zendesk report they reply with recomendation how to improve my PC performance. This is definitely some kind of bug (landscape scenery or something else).
Community folder empty of course, no difference.
Please vote. There must be much more locations with this bug.
see also YT video about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=havNhXRs7Io

Thank you!

msfs |651x500

Please join the larger thread here on Stutters and Pauses.l A solution for you could be there. Thanks!

North of LKPR is well known one of locations where FS is freezing. It was discussed in detail earlier on this forum. I know that this information is not helpful, but I am just letting you know that you are not the only one :slight_smile:

thank you… I found it here in general discusion not in “bug issues”… so hopefully it will get some votes and highlight this problem

@kutak11,
Was this the topic you found in General Discussion?
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/the-area-causes-pauses/298594

There are several areas in Czech Republic that have glitches that are not related to performance. What you describe also happens between Stary Kolin and Zabori nad Labem.

In cases like this, report to zendesk. I’m sure when the developers get to World Updates, these will be corrected. We hope!

Please file a bug report on Zendesk, using the “Submit a Request” option on the top menu bar. Include a detailed description of your issue, as well as steps to reproduce and screenshots if applicable.

I have already done it 3 times since October, they replied evertime with a long list of procedure how to improve pc performance…

is there any update that ASOBo knows about this kind of shuttering which make impossible fly to affected areas?

Hi @kutak11,
I do not know when these will be fixed. Generally it is when the developers do World Updates.

The Czech Republic is one area I would like to see some fixes in. It would be nice to have all the castles modeled as well.

we have plenty of them already… see flightsim.to
very beautiful

1 Like

I’ll have to check those out! Thank you!

Same thing happens at LKMT/OSR when approaching from the north (RWY22), I’ll try to fill a zendesk ticket and hope it will get some attention.

1 Like

This might got better/solved after the update. Need more testing

1 Like

Unfortunately its still here. A bit improvement but still here.

I can say, that it does not happen at LKMT anymore. Haven’t tried LKPR just yet.

Unable to reproduce on latest builds.