Simulator won't start after loading

Click Advanced.

I suggest trying Repair first.

1 Like

Thatā€™s it. Hopefully that fixes whatever file errors this poor chap was having.

Hey guy, there are plenty of people in the meantime, who installed the faulty GeForce 461.09 driver that causes a stop of the simulator at early stages. Go back to studio driver version 460.89 and it might work again for You as well. At least give it a shot. If you donā€™t have NVIDIAā€¦keep looking.
Best regards Guido

1 Like

Fore those who are ā€œmissing filesā€ please use the cmd.exe in the onestore directory to generate a complete list of files in the director and all the subdirectories using the command:
dir ./s>>onestore.txt
This will create a file with all file names an directory names in the folder.
You can compare the list with what is in my directory or the directory of other users.
If you like my listing, write an email to me guido att huyskens.de and Iā€™ll send it through. Unfortunately we are not allowed to upload zip files here.
Best regards an good luck.

I have no problem with 461.09, so thatā€™s most likely not the problem. In fact itā€™s running very well with those drivers. The problem is with a missing file as already noted in the error message.

Already tried the repair.
As said, I didnā€™t change anything. Only windows update did something on the background.

Did you do as GuiHuy suggested?
This would pinpoint exactly what file is missing.
The rest shouldnā€™t be too hard once we know that.

This happened to me once. I opened the game and it simply did not load until i opened the game again, then it opened 2 copies. Then i closed 1 copy and the copy left open did what your screenshot showed. Then i closed it and could not open it again because it said ā€œIt was already openā€ even though it was not in task manager at all. Had to do a reboot.

Iā€™ve speculated that its because i had OnAir open BEFORE opening the game but, total speculation so far.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.