Simultaneous SU15 beta on Xbox S and Standard version on PC

I have PC Disc version of MSFS2020 - but also a Xbox S using digital download version - both with current none SU15 beta version of MSFS loaded. I use same online xbox account for both.
Can i try out the SU15 Beta version on my Xbox S but leaving my PC version with standard release version? Or is this not possible as the two sync when loading up either.
If it is possible how is this done?
Thankyou for your assistance.

So do you have 2 Xbox accounts - one for the Xbox S (via game pass) and one associated with the paid license for the PC disc version? As far as I know, you’d have to have 2 Xbox accounts to run the SU15 Beta on one machine and the currently released SU14 on another.

No. I have 1 account. I originally bought Disc version for PC and used this for 2 years. Then I bought an Xbox S and had to buy digital MSFS2020 version to run it. But I use same MS account to run both - when I fire up either the PC or the Xbox S a sync occurs. This would make me think I cant run a beta on one and none beta on the other.I dont have a Game pass as i dont multifly on the xbox - i just multifly free on PC.

I have SU15 beta on my XboxX and SU14 on my pc, no problems and only one account. Hope that’s an answer to your question, or then I misunderstood.

-eelis-

Wow.Ok thanks.Is it in the settings menu on Xbox to selectively choose the beta version? Im only really familiar with PC and quite new to Xbox.

Install the insider hub app on your Xbox S, join the beta on the app. Don’t install it on the PC. If you ever want to install it on your PC, you would install it on the PC with the Xbox store. And vice versa.

Thsnks very much