Simworks Kodiak 100 Manual

I purchased the Kodiak from the MSFS Marketplace. Would someone point me to where I can find a copy of the PDF manual? Thank you!

Rob

You can find it on Simworks website.

Go to their website and select the aircraft then click on Manuals.

There is a link “Direct Download”.

I got it…Thank you!!

2 Likes

How are you liking it? thinking of purchasing…thanks

I have purchased it for the PC…I am enjoying it very much!

Open windows file explorer, click on your C: drive to select it. In the top right corner of windows explorer type .pdf into the search window and hit enter. Give it a second, and it will find all the manuals for every aircraft.

I was looking for it also…found a file in the Kodiak100 download. Comes with the plane. Happy camper here now.

What about Xbox owners? The SWS website doesn’t publicly display the Kodiak 100 manual, I guess you have to buy it from them first. But Xbox players buy the plane from the marketplace and there’s no manual.

1 Like

The manual is on their site (just checked).

Don’t go to the manuals section, just select the aircraft (like you were going to purchase it) then scroll down and expand manuals. Click on it and it will download the zip.

It’s also on their Discord.

2 Likes

Geez, thanks. I never clicked on “Learn more” as I thought that was already the product page I was on. But they do have a more detailed page for the aircraft. Thank you!

Yeah. Right. I spent 15 minutes on that site clicking on every possible Kodiak manuals and all I got in return was selling offers.

That’s exactly what happened to me. Frustrating.

Not sure what you guys are doing, but the method I posted above works just fine, just did it again without issue.