Skid on Runway Touchdown (Solved)

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
I fly the Cessna 172 and 152 mostly. I have a Thrustmaster Flightstick and Thrustmaster pedals. Lately on almost every landing I have been going into a sort of sideways skid down the runway, and usually end up sliding off one edge of the runway. In real life I think the airplane would probably flip over.

Today I went into my sensitivity settings for my rudder pedeals and reset them to default to see if that made it any better, but the same thing happened.
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

|—|—|
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz|
|Installed RAM|32.0 GB|
RTX 2080 Super
Windows Mixed Reality

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Latest
Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft PC
Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No

All I am doing is using light touches on the rudders and / or brakes to get slowed down and keep the aircraft going straight down the runway.

Are you having the same experience, or is it just me. Any advice would be appreciated.

Edit: I think I figured out how to fix it.

I went into my control settings and unmapped all control surface settings from my keyboard and mouse. In my joystick, I unmapped everything that had to do with rudder or rudder trim and brakes. I want those to only be controlled by my pedals.

Now I am seeing a noticeable improvement in my landing rollout. I went into AI settings to make sure there are no assists turned on, and the only one that is on is ATC comms, so that’s good.

If you look to the lower left of the video you can see the windsock. It shows the wind coming from the left.

You didn’t appear to be using ailerons to correct for this, and I suspect didn’t put in enough right rudder to counteract weathervaning on touchdown.

The wind didn’t look all that strong, but many others have pointed out the weathervaning is exaggerated in the sim.

Thank you for your reply. That could be true. I have some, but not much experience piloting a real airplane. I wish I could feel the actual forces on the stick and rudder.

Since this sounds like this is fixed, I will close it out. Please let me know if I misunderstood.