Sky textures are shaking causing artefacting either side of the actual position of the image

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

since the update I have been experiencing texture shaking of the sky textures. Very obvious at night and only visible in the headset. At night its manifested by duplicate images at a 45 degree angle either side of the main texture, stars essentially are duplicated on either sides at a 45 degree angle for example. When I tilt my head the shacking is always ~45 degrees to the horizontal off the headset. The mirrored view doesnt show this issue. I am using the Reverb G2. I have experimented by rolling back my drivers and that doesnt resolve the issue. I have tested in both DX12 and DX11 and I get the same results. HAGS is off. Strangely, it seems worse when looking east.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start in VR at night with all drivers and Open XR up to date.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

On current version

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have the same issue since last update, i’ve try to rolling back with nvidia driver too but not solved, i have no idea how to fix this issue. I guess many people have this shaking sky bug, hope someone find the fix and share it here

I am experiencing the same in Reverb G2. Only when flying at night and only the outside world flickers, in this case the sky. Inside the cockpit everything is fine. The effect gets worse when I switch to external view, then the entire picture starts flickering.
The craziest thing about this is when I turn on cockpit lights (I mostly fly PMDG737 these days) this glitch disappears! It looks like it only appears in very dark scenes.

As others said it’s only visible in the headset. WMR mirror looks fine, same the game mirror on a monitor. I tried to capture it with a mobile but the camera struggles to focus on the lens.

OK so I managed to fix this by uninstalling all the vr software (wmr, openxr, openxr dev etc.) and reinstalling again. I also stopped using the open xr toolkit and am just using flight Sim to manage all the vr settings. After doing this I also reset the flight Sim graphics vr settings to default, did a flight, then increased all the default settings to how they were before. Let me know if this helps.