SkyVector charts: Approach, height, frequencies

Hello and sorry for the probable stupid question … using skyvector, I am shown the info of the airport and 2 graphs, but I don’t see the info on ils approach, height, frequency … possible?Where to find this information?

Frequency is usually somewhere at the top left, and the heights are shown in the profile at the bottom.

I use FltPlan Go. It is a good resource for NA approach/ILS plates. I have recently gotten a paid subscription to Navigraph and it is fantastic.

You can also just Google the airport code plus “ILS approach” and you’ll generally find what you’re looking for.

Click on the airport. All the runway data is there.

1 Like

the frequency is not a problem, what interests me and I do not see is the height in the approach phase to intercept the glide

Is there no profile diagram at the bottom showing the GS intercept altitude?

This is assuming a US airport. SkyVector doesn’t have this for airports outside the USA. The OP didn’t specify where he was flying. If it’s outside the US, it’s likely why he can’t open the charts.

1 Like

Yes what Crunchmeister71 said!

No…airport LIPE,Italy for example,skyvector,i don’t see nothing,maybe i,m wrong

Yeah, I don’t see any approach charts for LIPE. It could just be that SkyVector doesn’t have them as it’s missing a lot of charts. A subscription to Navigraph is really the way to go if you want all the charts.

SkyVector doesn’t have charts for airports outside the USA.

Chartfox has good coverage outside the US for most parts of the world

Hello,
I moved this to Third Party Addon Discussion> Tools & Utilities because this is a third-party tool. I also modified the title so that more people could find it.

not sure if i should start a new topic or not. it looks like i will get my answer here. looking at skyvector for an airport lets use KLUL as an example. Weight Limits:S-41, D-65, ST-110 how to i figure this out?

i am trying to be as realistic as i can so even thought the airplane i am flying could fit in an airport on the game. if a pilot could not land it there in real life i will not land there in the sim. i prefer non towered airports. i always have been a fan of them.