Slew Mode Not Working?

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Normal Mode

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Nope - but mods should be irrelevant (maybe)

Brief description of the issue:

Slew Mode does not seem to work. Pressed Y key on keyboard (assigned). Nothing happens.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

No screenshot

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

See above

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Not relevant

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU10 today.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Slew works.

Check your keyboard mapping for the Y key.

Okay, then I’m not sure what’s going on. I even reassigned the ‘Y’ key to slew mode. I press Y and nothing happens.

Don’t know.
I’m in the WTCJ4.

What plane are you flying?

Pmdg 737-800.

Don’t know about it. Don’t fly the heavies.

Try the C172 G1000 to test your equipment.

Hi had this happening sometimes I start a flight at a gate. CRTL-E doesn’t start the engines, cockpit buttons to start the engines are not working and slew mode is not working (it’s possible to enter it but it won’t accept keyboard entries or controller/flightstick commands).
As mentioned only happened at a few occasions with the default A220 and I first encountered this problem in the 1-2 weeks before SU10 got released and now.

I caught up with MSFS after 2 years of hiatus, slew didn’t work after a loaded flight then, still doesn’t work for a loaded flight.

1.30.7.0 Slew does work.

1.30.7.0?
What Plane?
Keyboard or flight stick?

1.29.30.0 Any plane works except a custom flt, no plane in a loaded flight for me yet.

Edit: why does FSforum assigns me nametag that I didn’t chose since my gamertag is RevMagnum. I can’t pick or change my handle in FS forum?

I don’t know what a custom flight is.

Thanks, logging out n back in fixed the nametag…what i meant was slew works on any flight I create except a previously saved flight. Whenever I load a saved flight, just like being not able to change any other parameter, I cannot activate slew mode.

Don’t know.

I load a saved flight plan almost every day and slew always works.
CJ4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.