Slow Drone Speed

After the update, the drone speed stays at its default slow. When I increase it to 100%, it does not speed up. Anyone else seeing this?

2 Likes

Noticed that too. I like to check the airports before flying and now it is a bit harder to do so.

Yes basically unusable.

Same. Voted in another thread

I emptied my Community folder and the drone speeds up.

I also have this issue and I have cleared my community folder but that doesn’t seem to resolve it for me.

For anyone else experiencing this issue I found that if you change it to 100% it does nothing and it stays at the default speed but if you change it back to 50% and then wait a second and change it back to 100% then I get the correct 100% speed

4 Likes

Same here drone speed remains slow all the time

YUP!

4% and 100% are the same… It’s definitely broken.

Yes that does work! Thanks.

This is fix. Thanks a lot

Another suggestion is to also click directly on the speed you require rather than dragging to it and that seems to work also.

2 Likes

Yes, I am experiencing this issue as well. The speed that you can pan left and right was severely decreased no doubt because of the new render method causing pop-in as you change the view. If they left the speed as it was, the pop-in issue would be even MORE apparent. What a â– â– â– â– â– â–  solution. This needs to be reverted. Same issue with panning in external view btw.

1 Like

I got it sped up by clicking on 97% instead of 100%. Not sure what’s going on there

On Xbox, the drone speed always starts at the default (?) 4% but it can be increased by dragging the slider with the right stick and it works properly. It would be much better, though, if it actually remembered the set speed and didn’t default back to 4% every time.

Try increasing it to 99% it works fine but for some reason 100% is bugged and goes super slow

It’s just a bug. Click on the line or drag the slider up and down a couple of times and it works.

100% doesn’t work, but 99% does…

I noticed that 100% is slow but if you move it to 97% is is fast… another bug.

This is on the Pc

Speed are adjustable for me, Xbox elite controller.