Slow response from input Fenix A320

Recently got the Fenix A320 and its great, very responsive. The switches react when clicked pretty quickly and the aircraft responds well to flying inputs.

However if I try and change the altitude, HDG etc on the MCP or do anything with the FMS it takes ages for it to respond from the inputs. I have looked at the Fenix website and it just says to disable Nvidia GEforce Instant Replay which I don’t have as I am running RTX580.

Does anyone have any ideas

I have the same problem, it’s very irritating. Do you still have this problem?
Thanks for your answers ; )

Me too…How to solve this problem?

It’s most likely a performance issue. They just announced a major update coming out next week so hopefully it’ll fix your issue.
But this depends if it’s an issue with the Fenix rendering or the underlying Prosim. If it’s Prosim then there is not much Fenix can do about it.

I also had experienced similar problems but it was only with the FMS and very occasional. Changing back and forth the page fixed it.

I always use my mouse wheel for adjusting those controls and even with the mouse wheel “brake” off and a resulting fairly rapid spin of the wheel, the virtual control doesn’t seem to struggle to keep up.

How are you adjusting the altitude, and other glareshield, knobs? For example, if you try with mouse clicks, there might be an issue with staying on the correct click-spot, while you rapidly click and that might give the impression that the display isn’t keeping up.

By the way, finding the click spots can sometimes be a bit of a pain, for me at least, especially with the ones for pushing and pulling knobs. Maybe my hands are getting too shaky? :stuck_out_tongue:

I had the same issue before I selected the first selection in Fenix.exe, which named “USE ALTERNATIVE DISPLAY RENDERER”. Turn this on and ture others off, my a320 run smoothly.