Small DIY Throttle quadrant

I like your plan- I can give you my Arduino sketch if that helps but I commented out the buttons as I weren’t using them- it only works analogue.

The Teensy 2 has 11 analog inputs if you needed more. I’m using it for my throttle quadrant that I started working on Friday. just waiting for the rod to pot connectors to come off the printer so I can finish it up. The trim is going to be a separate hang-on box that will be wired to this board.

5 Likes

arduino sketch would be very helpful.I have decided to skip the buttons in the throttle quadrant. That way the wiring and code stays simple.Will be building a different button box for that.I started some work got my pro micro the biggest blocker now are the gpu prices :confused: waiting for them to go down once they do planning to get a used rtx 2060 or 70 . I had a rx 570 which i regret selling :confused: . Where did you purchase the blue caps for the linear pots ? i am only able to find yellow and black ones in my country.

teensy costs 3x the price of the arduino pro micro here. The ones on pro micro are enough for 4 throttles,one air brake,one wheel/ground brake,one trim.

Did you share this design?

No. Never really thought to as it’s just a very basic, simplistic design that mounts to the bottom of my button box. But I guess it could mount to the bottom of a desktop just as easy. I’ll post it on Thingiverse .

You know that by looking at all your designs I’m thinking I need a 3D printer. :wink:.

I just discovered thingverse. Wow lots of great ideas and projects. Now that I have access to a 3D printer…. Lookout. :grin: