So this is what the White House looks like in MFS

I landed on the lawn of the White House and disappointed in the model of the White House from the ground. I barely got airborne before secret service shot me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully the coming U.S. update treats Washington D.C. a bit better. That said, Drzewiecki Design’s Washington D.C. scenery is outstanding and well worth the money. The city is meticulously modeled.

2 Likes

Its easy.
You landed in a no fly zone and secret service locked the white house to save the president of the united states.
Last thing you will see is a rocket tail coming from the roof of the building…
Game over… :rofl:

2 Likes

If this was automatic model generation, wow, the computer got it surprisingly well!

Get Drzewiecki Design’s Washington D.C. scenery addon from the marketplace. You will be shocked how good it is.

Or you can get Srinivasan’s outstanding freeware.

That’d be a surprise, but a welcome one. Asobo would have to model each building individually due to the federal air space regulations preventing the use of LIDAR. I’d be surprised if they put that much work into one area, although it is possible.

Does anyone have an informed opinion about whether or not the new US Scenery update compares to either the payware or freeware versions of DC? I have no problem paying for it if it’s worth it, but I seek ultra realism with no significant performance impact over all else…

2 Likes