So tired of

:+1: Your thought should be one of those things you read first when you enter this Forum :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

They cant - The cheating is out of control lol…

but seriously, in regards to the OP - the fact that there is so much customization available to the end user is always mind blowing - and what makes it awesome. I have the same basic program as the next user, but the additions I have might not be what they have. Mine is set the way I like, theirs to their liking. I have zero use for passenger views, or preprogrammed head movements. Apparently some do. The lack of these features dosent bother me, but apparently it does others.

1 Like

If there complaining about how it used to be, then they must of played other of versions of the sim over the years, which of course hardly makes them a ‘newb’.

So tired of new players whining how the sim should be, when they haven’t been through the real life horrors of what simulators have been in the past.

3 Likes

You can always try X Plane and you will see that it’s not utopia either. One thing to keep in mind is that the sim is a platform that is often intended for use with 3rd party planes. Yes, built in planes lack full functionality and in many cases flight model is not perfect either. I think it’s great to have constructive criticism and filling in bug reports and so on, which I would encourage you to do, but I have to say if anything I’m tired of this kind of posts where we just get complaints and all sorts of stuff people just want to have delivered to them.

My favorite is ‘CLOUDS’ aren’t right. There clouds they’re a million times better then they have been in any of the previous versions of any sim with out addons. And face it they’re clouds if your flying under them you shouldn’t really notice them to the point of the sim is unplayable. If your flying through them who cares all you see is the inside of cloud so as long as the weather’s right. And if your flying above them they’re underneath you and pretty much look the same at altitude anyways…

5 Likes

This is the way….

1 Like

ah… okay… some days ago the best game, now tired :rofl:

what changes your happienes in that 5 days ?

In the meantime, I’m approaching 1000 hours of pure unadulterated entertainment. I’m getting good now. When my family told me MSFS was coming out. I was overjoyed. I was a diehard FSX fan. Then lost interest. Releasing early was not a negative. IMHO.

I’ve been flightsimming since the late 90s. My experience has been that fiddling with the platform ends up being part of the deal. As soon as flightsim.to started exploding I thought, “Here we go again.”

1 Like

I wonder which decade it will all fully work? 2130?

1 Like

I bought a Dell G15 5510 laptop with a 10th gen i7 and RTX 3060 (laptop GPU of course) for just over $1,200. It runs the sim great! I’m super happy with it so far.

1 Like

I agree. I jumped in right after release and built a new computer for this sim. I only have about 300 hours and every one of them has been a fun time and a learning experience. If they had delayed release until all the bugs were fixed you and I would have zero hours. Has the fun I’ve had been more than the enduring the bugs? You bet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.