Software Tips don´t work on VR

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Microsoft Store version

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

To see notifications in VR from other users when I fly in IVAO, I have the “Software Tips” option set to On. When a message arrived you clicked on it with the mouse and it disappeared. Since the SU8 update you can no longer click on it and the notification accompanies you in front of you, on the windshield throughout the flight. This happens with any software that tries to send you a message, for example an email, not only with Ivao.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

It is easy to reproduce the error

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7-10700K
RTX2070 super
HP reverb G2

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

already filed a bug report but informed they do not support 3rd party program. I having same issue when getting messages from Vatsim controllers or other software tips

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same issue here. Easy to reproduce. Connect to Vatsim in VR and wait for a text message. The pop up cannot be clicked away like you can do in 2D.