[SOLVED] Cannot operate panel lights in Lionheart Quickie Q200

Hey all, I’ve tried three times now via three different avenues (email, social media and this forum) to reach the developer of the Quickie Q200 to ask about the panel lights and haven’t gotten a response unfortunately. I’m hoping other owners might be able to help instead.

The panel lights of the Q200 are on a rocker that goes between 0-100% brightness. Using either mouse cockpit interaction mode, I get the same behavior: 1) If I click the switch it flips to 100 and back to 0 immediately. 2) If I click and drag the switch it erratically moves and flashes on and off the whole time. 3) If I mouse wheel over the switch it does the same.

I use the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo and had nothing at all bound to any of the Panel Light controls. I then went in and bound a switch on the Bravo to the Panel Light on and off. When I did that, in the ON state the lights are on but very dim and the radio and a couple other lights are flashing constantly. In this state, using the mouse doesn’t affect brightness.

I’m a habitual night flyer and just want to set the panel lights but without communication from the dev I’m out of luck. Any tips?

1 Like

I have this issue too, but if I put my mouse over top of the switch and scroll VERY slowly, it works fine for me. Maybe it’s overly sensitive. I’ll note too I’m on a gaming laptop and using the “trackpad”. Also using Legacy interaction mode.

1 Like

Thanks @sttovo, I’ll try that out on my desktop and see if going slower works.

1 Like

Ah, I figured it out! I don’t know why I didn’t think of it but, my avionics were off. They have to be on for the panel light to work normally it turns out.

1 Like