[SOLVED] Free Look camera doesn't work anymore using the right mouse button Held

Since the install after tweaking some parameters in option menu all was working fine on the side of the cameras features; but tonight I want to fly from a cold and dark state on my airport, and testing all the cameras, the freelook doesn’t move anymore using the right helded mouse clic. Does anyone got the same issue; I rod on reddit some others simmers got this issue with no reason apparently. Is it a bug or something related to the mouse hardware as I tested with two different mice and the result of this issue is the same.
If someone could help to resolve this issue I will be very happy.

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi,

I just had the same issue.
I found this reddit but it didn’t work for me, but maybe it helps you:

In my case, I just turned off all assistance to manually go through the checklist etc. and then my ATC windows bugged (just flickered on my second screen)
Nothing (buttons on my yoke etc.) except the checklist window worked…

Restarting the Game solved the problem.

Hello Swagger4503 when you say restarting hte game did you restart only by restarting the session or close totaly the game and reopen it ? Please…

1 Like

Here I can do clicking on switches, zoom in/out, acting on the differents levers etc no lock of the mouse function in the cockpit; I just have the issue when want to get the free look using the right mouse clic holding it to pan around the view in the cockpit also when clicking the middle wheel mouse button to switch to the free look camera then I can’t move the view moving around my mouse. I tryed with two models of mice one Logitech G502 and another Razer Balistik V2 and the problem occur with these two mice and is the exactly same problem.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had this happen to me about 3 times, but I can’t seem to reproduce it on demand. Two of those times, the problem seemed to correct itself after a couple of minutes. No idea why. The third time happened just last night during a landing, but even after waiting about 3 minutes, it didn’t fix itself, so I just quit the game. (It was late and I needed to get to bed anyway.) :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi @SapinFeve571824,

I closed the game totaly and repoen it… Luckily it happend right at the beginning while going through the checklist and then I was only able to change the camera via the eye Buttons in the checklist…

Hello good friends,
I’m happy because I found the solution for my problem issue with the mouse don’t giving the freelook movement; simply going to the controller option menu, duplicate the default mouse profil then set the sensitivity of the unique X axis mouse available to 100% (the slider sensitivity all to the right). And bingo the freelook function act normaly as expected using either the middle wheel clic button or the right mouse clic holding the right button of the mouse. Now solved for me as even with ATC pop up window open in game, I can switch, rotate, all the switches and buttons also the levers pusching pulling with no problem at all.
Thanks for your interest to this glitch but now fixed and overall I know the cause/origine.
Have fun

6 Likes