Solved! Infinity waiting time when the loading bar to 100% - Steam Version

Infinity waiting time when the loading bar to 100%, can’t even get in the main menu after 1.14.5.0 update.

Here is the YouTube link shows how I stuck at the end of loading: https://youtu.be/G6emuG_-gpc

Does anyone has the same situation?

I trid lots of way by not working, close firewall, unplug usb controller, reinstall, etc.

Make sure your community folder is empty before you try to start msfs after an update. Search forum for how to do that.

Yes they are empty, reinstall & deep clean 4 + times can have anything in community folder.

I had this three times in a row yesterday after rebooting windows and starting MSFS each time.
I think it was related to the X-box issues that were happening yesterday and still today;
See here; Xbox Status

The amount of people who go stampeding off to do a fresh instal of Windows, sim, can avoid if you make the News & Announcements your first point of call if you have a serious problem you haven’t encountered before.

Is that also related to Xbox Networking - Teredo in Windows gameing setting?

After Xbox show they fix the limit issue. Mt problem is still there infinity waiting time at 100%…

Solved, DELETE the content inside Steam userdata folder Fixed everthing

2 Likes

Hoping this fixes the issue for me I recently got a new ssd and finally decided to install MSFS after I finished installation this issue occurred and I decide to reinstall finished once again the same issue occurred.

If you bought game on steam, it’s worth to give a try.

Just wondering if you could tell me step by step on how to do it, I wanna make sure I do this correctly.

Hi @DDDFFSpeed, quick question:
Do you only delete contents in that folder and do not have to change any settings in Steam about resyncing it? I’m asking this for @AirCanadaYT

Thank you!

Try this:
Copy the contents of that folder somewhere else - as a backup.
Then delete the contents in that folder. See if that works. If not, then you can copy that back.

It seems I have to disable Steam cloud sync because it can restore the data and then deleted it.

Yes, just empty the folder and let steam create a new one. You do not need to change any setting in Steam. But I dont use the sync function.

1 Like

Quit the steam first. Go to your steam install file folder and find “userdata” move the one with numbers (if you only have one account) out of the steam intallation folder and start the Steam.

I had the problem after the 1.14.5.0 update. If you played before and have owned the free offical packages when you get in it will let you pick a location and download.

There is no ‘userdata’ folder in my Steam install. Nor a ‘userdata’ file. This folder is supposed to be at the top level of the steam library? Along with the steamapps and steam.dll files?

It didn’t work sadly I’m not sure what to do now, I can’t even play a game I paid for this is extremely frustrating.

It should be the last second folder in where you install your Steam.

I don’t know what you mean by “last second folder”. The steamapps folder?

How’s your loading bar looks like, it stopped at the middle some where or it finished at 100% and stopped there?