[Solved] Jet streams Linate is causing CTD

The Milan Linate Airport is causing CTDs .
I never managed to take off from there without a CTD.
Almost systematically it crashes soon after the aircraft spawns on the runaway or at one gate.

I have tried several airplanes with no luck

1 Like

You should contact the developer, and discuss this with them.

No ctd’s for me in cockpit version. I Always Keep flying with this view .

I have noticed when you go on outside view you Can have some ctd .

I fly with bredok 737 on Xbox série x

Interesting.
Any other hint? Like cache settings, other addons, texture improvements installed?

Thanks.

Done, let’s see what they say

1 Like

All the SU and WU are installed, i have about 22 airports Addon that work ok . i only choose above 4.7 rating addons for a minimum risk of ctd. For instance this way of purchase works pretty great.

i love lfrs , egpf , egph, lgrp, egff, lfkf

as an advice, do not purchase big cities airports that are already modelised in MSFS 2020 .

For information , B737 Bedok has published a new update.
I am quite satisfied of this plane . i have used it about 100 hours

As i said i only fly on cockpit view , and without any plane stickers visible, choose to fly the most realistic i can , all setup are on “difficult”

HDR10 on fs panel is off .

i do not face so much ctds as other people do even on PC . maybe one in 10 days by fliying 2 hours a day .
i close my sim in a clean way , go to the main menu , then disconnect , then close the game , then switch completely off xbox, then cut electric power off

rolling cache is at 20 GO

Looks like the issue was not Linate, but rather Malpensa which is nearby.
I have spoken with the developer and he said that his product was a quite stable one, and they had no complains so far, I decided to remove the Malpensa airport from Deimos. I never really used it also because it’s not too well defined. I realized the installation size was a few Gigabytes, so I thought that there may be a lot of custom objects causing Xbox to crash.
Apparently I was right.
Now I can take off even with the infamous 737 from Bredok3D with no crashes.

Now I would like to get in touch with Deimos. Anybody knows how to reach them?
Thanks

2 Likes

yes i have also some little stutters due to malpensa just near, but Linate doesn’t cause issue

Topic Author selected solution.