(SOLVED) VR Suddenly not working!

Hello there, I have a Pimax 4k and it wored just fine, but for the last 2 days it dosent work anymore. It says NO headset detected.

My headset is working in any other VR application like other Flight sims or Steam Apps. I looked in all my settings regarding the Headset and nothing changed. Any help would be appriciated!

What is your active OpenXR runtime?

Runtime version 105.2012.18003

I have the same problem. However, with the Oculus Rift, which worked fine (as best it now could with the old resolution).
Yesterday I got my new headset, HP Reverb G2. Of course, it had to be tried. But it couldn’t show any picture, even though everything showed that the connections were in order. And the sound worked, to.
This is probably because my old GTX980 TI card only has a display port 1.2. No one - and I mean - no one - has mentioned that there should be at least a 1.3 display port to get the HP working.
Now, like thousands of others - and for laughs , I’m waiting for my new graphics card.
But what. I could then just go back to the Oculus Rift.
No, because now FS2020 can’t find my headset, which works in any other context. And then also play the sound of the game. I report the game problem tomorrow and see if there’s any help to get.

I mean is it WMR, Oculus, or Steam. That looks like WMR. You probably should use Steam OpenXR.

hmm how do I do that ?

Ok the problem is solved!

I installed the beta version of steam vr and enabled Steam OpenXR. Now it even works on the newer version of the Pimax software altho I think I will revert to the older one. But need to test it out some more.

This might fix your problem as well @OpenCreator4380

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.