Some ILS approaches dont line up with the runway

Same with YSCB rwy35 ils, offset to the right for some reason.

Same with A320, etc …

Yeah I checked chart and it has no offset, so 35 should let you go straight in.

BOS 15R is offset I think by 1.2 degrees

Still hasn’t been fixed :frowning:

I have same issue and was discussing with some guys in another thread in Airliner category in this forum. I wanted to vote this issue to make MSFS team notice because there was no function to vote in Airliner category… Finally I found here.
I hope that my video represent some of your issue…

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/why-why-can-i-not-capture-a-loc-ils-approach/300422?u=papamygw36

2 Likes

With ILS landing youtube movie etc.

Same issue today - A320NEO from Gatwick EGKK to Edinburgh EGPH, standard ILS approach via TLA and was on approach @ 3000ft, engaged APP mode and captured G/S - perfect descent and then noticed was off to the left of the G/S but 20m or so. Vertical G/S was OK, Horizontal was NOK.

Thoughts? or is this a common issue in this thread?

common issue!

MMTJ RWY 27, same exact problem.

Patch 1.10.7.0 made nothing for this issue.
My A320 neo landed on the sea 50-100m left of RWY34 RJGG again.
I know This issue has not yet be raised as a known issue by ASOBO team due to lack of voted number of this.
Please everyone vote if you want to enjoy ILS approach at every airport all over the world!!
I believe you all will encounter this issue when you try ILS approach at another airport where you haven’t landed before.

1 Like

Hello,
I also have the same problem as you!
but when will this be definitively fixed?
cordially

CYQM ILS 29 is off by a lot. NO it isn’t an “offset” approach (says ForeFlight)

Most ILS approaches in Sweden are not lined up and need to correct before landing.

Please refrain from spreading false information.

LOWIs “LOC DME East” is a runway independent approach procedure, using the OEV-Localizer and the corresponding DME for position validation. It ends (depending on visibility and aircraft performance/climb gradient) latest at 3300ft altitude (lcl QNH) and is then a straight in visual for RWY 26 or a visual circle-to-land for RWY 08.

The same goes for “LOC DME West” and all other approach procedures, that do not have any RWY-designator in their name.

That’s also the reason, why Innsbruck is not the easiest airport to fly to, especially not on your first Vatsim flight :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I made a flight plan from Narita Airport [RJAA RW34R] to Haneda Airport [RJTT RW34R ILS34Z] and flew for landing practice. FMC has confirmed the ILS frequency 108.90.
However, like this, I always go off course to the left before the runway.
Is this also a bug?

I’m not good at English, I’m sorry.

1 Like

I think it’s a bug. Had the same problem while landing at YMML RWY16.

1 Like

And YSCB, I submitted several tickets, never heard back.

Do your homework before accusing people of spreading false information.

I nowhere mentioned the LOC/DME Procedure East in my post.

Suggest to take a look at the LOC R RWY 26 approach and edit you post accordingly.

Hello, I assume that your case is same issue as mine (Approach to RJGG ILS Z 34).
But in case of my flight from RJNA to RJTT ILS Z 34R, the touch down was successfully done on RWY34R.
I don’t know why the problematic airport is different depends on player, or flight plan? although the issue itself is same…
Haneda ILS 34R approach
よくわかりませんね。