Some improvements, too much of the same old

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Which aircraft are you using that experiences this issue?

747-8i

Brief description of the issue:

ATC on radio 1 stopped working, but worked when I switched to 2. Also on approach, I was directed from 6000 ft to 19000 ft, then to 3000 ft. I know we’re only supposed to report new stuff here, but it is the absence of a fix I am reporting. ATC should not drop out, and that is a fix being worked on, and the wild FL assignment is also bad ATC that has not been fixed, despite claims of an improved ATC experience.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Fly into Gatwick (EGKK) on ry 8R Willo approach and see what happens.

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Ryzen 5800x, Radeon 7900xt 2tb M2, 32 G memory, Honeycomb Bravo, Thrustmaster t16000 controller.

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

no

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes (same author, different flight) (OJAQ-VTCC)

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

ATC cut out in Kuwait, I activated radio 2 near Kolkata. ATC was not present for Tehran, Karachi, Delhi, or Mumbai centers and only came to life at Kolkata because I tuned radio 2. If you look at the screenshot, I’m already near Bangladesh ( magenta arrow) when I’m told to proceed on to BOTUX, in Iran, that I had passed several hours previously.

Are you using DLSS?

no

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Just in case anybody was in any doubt about the improvements made to AI Traffic in the latest BETA build…this is the default DFW with AI ONLINE at 100%.

There’s 100 something gates here. Four AI aircraft have loaded and they’re all parked on top of each other.