Some Misc Pics from my trip to MMMX

@Rozellespi @Fmgc320 @CptLucky8, thought you guys might be interested in these…

6 Likes

Those tires hardly look worn at all !! :thinking:hmmmm

That’s some great graphics.

1 Like

Awesome shots @KevyKevTPA ! Contrails I see and yes, you’ve been greasing the landings with those new tires. The amount of clarity and detail in MSFS really blows me away. Nothing comes close honestly. Good stuff!

1 Like

My goodness these things are complicated :cat:

1 Like

See the crew are in casual attire … must have been Friday :smile: Nice shots!

1 Like

@ArcanePython931, IKR??? Who would have thought we’d go from the wireframe stuff of the late 80s and early 90s to this. For that matter, who would have thought we’d ever get to this.

It’s downright amazing when you really stop and think about it. Inevitable, I suppose, but amazing nonetheless.

2 Likes

Haha yeah it used to be 2.1 megabyte disk space in total without fancy cockpit, now we have 150Gb with photographic realiism inside the aircraft too… real world technology under these paddles and instruments… reverse thrust turnback interpolation to zero or not (whatever), the trimming details… and what about the fact that we manipulate all these toys on our desktop… amazing.

2 Likes

@ArcanePython931, hey (and I’m about to date myself), I remember seeing a 300MB (yes, MEGAbyte) HDD in a catalog in college and thinking to myself 2 things… Who in the hell could ever use such a thing, and OMG, it’s $3,000, so nevermind.

2 Likes

Yeah!..you’re ancient like me! :joy: