Some Questions about inibuilds A310 esp. about auto check?

I have some questions about Checklist for A310.

Preliminary Cockpit Preparation:

What is “ISDU Set”? Could find any hint where it should be.

What to do at “VHF Radios … As required”? Com1/2?

Flight Deck Preparation:

“Hydraulic Power Check … Check” Do i have to turn it on? How can they be “checked”?

The Problem “check” goes on with different points. Shall i just look at the different checkpoints or do i have to do something?

When i hit “Flight Recorder Ground Control … On” nothing happened. Why do i have to push it?

“Pitch Trim” wont stay in position. What does “IRS must be aligned”?
At “Fuel Panel … Set” do i have to push all blue shining buttons? Its 13 in total.

And so it goes on. On my first test yesterday i wasnt able to activate AP after starting. In the end the game itself crashes. From what i observed it crashes often when using A310 from inibuilds.

Since doin it manually is just impossible to me i decide to check on auto complete which failed too.
But if you decide to auto complete it hangs at “Enginge 2 Fuel Lever … On at 20% N2” so cant start the simulation even that way. I waited round about 20 minutes

So besides my questions above i just want to know if inibuilds A310 is already flyable? Since auto complete just stopped at “Engine 2 Fuel Lever … On at 20% N2” i doubt so.

It is quite flyable, but you do have to know how to set up the aircraft.
Here is a link to their FAQ’s page. FAQs - iniBuilds Forum
A lot of the items you mention are discussed there.

Another link that may come in handy is the actual aircraft manual.
https://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/AIRBUS/A300-A310.html