Some VOR frequencies don't work

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

#pc

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Varius VOR frequencies seems not working. At least in Italy and Austria in general there are many VORs that doesn’t work at all. I red that some VOR could have been decommissioned but i checked out with skyvector and littlenavmap ad it seems that they are still active and the frequencies on skyvector LNM and the world map in MSFS maches all. Is there a fix or a way to recognize which VORs are working and which not

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
I was flying in Cicily from LICB to LICZ.
Those are the frequencies not working:
VOR DME 111.200 ON LICZ
VOR DME 111.600 ON LICZ
I tried first whit my mod preset and then with vanilla
Same result
Also I’m sure the procedure i take is correct cause when all VORs and NDBs works I’ve no problem
This are only 2 example because i don’t have the data from the previous flight with this problem

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
RTX 3070
I7 10700K
32GB RAM
1TB SSD M2

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Latest and the previous version

Sigonella is a military airfield and the two navaids you mentioned are not VOR/DMEs - they are both TACANs. You can use the DME portion of the TACAN by tuning the listed VHF frequencies but you cannot use them to navigate with a standard NAV receiver.

Oh ok thanks a lot. Is there a way to recognize TACANs from the world map in MSFS or i need to check skyvector or LNM. Do you have any suggestion for a program or an APP other than those that could help me?

LNM or Skyvector should work. TACANS aren’t labeled as such, but the symbol that represents the navaid looks different than a standard VOR/DME,

Thank you very much