Sound Cutting Out Intermittently

Hi, My sound in the sim has been cutting out for about a second or two every minute or so. I’ve cleared out my community folder and reinstalled the sound drivers to no avail. I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing the issue? It seems to have only happened since the update to update 6.

This is happening for me as well, sometimes after the sound start cutting my sim crash or the aircrafts screens turn black.

1 Like

Ok. Interesting

What is your audio setup? USB headphones? On board RealTek? Do you have some sort of audio enhancement software like Nahimic?

Audio can jitter when the CPU is getting hammered so that might be worth a look but also checking the properties of your output device to see what frequency and bit rate things are set at. If you’re on 24bit 96KHz try dropping it to 16bit 48KHz, or even 44.1.

Anyone else still get this?

I’ll typically get audio stuttering right before a CTD occurs - most often when loading up or exiting a flight.

For sound, I’m using a PRO audio card: RME HDSPe RayDAT

I have spent 6 months trying different things to stop my audio intermittently cutting out.
I have re installed msfs twice. Changed sound settings, reinstalled audio software .
All it was for me in the end was an audio jack socket on the pc that had a dirty connection.
I hadn’t been using it as i had been using the optical port but plugged my headphones into the dodgy socket and now all audio works fine.

Seit kurzem habe ich Tonstörungen der Ton stottert das ATC
FÄLLT AUS wird nur im textformat wieder gegeben.Nach jedem Update gibt es immer mehr Probleme.

Ich hab das gleiche Problem. Das stottern nervt sehr. Weißt du wie man das abstellen kann?

typically kind of issue I had, the issue was on my PSU side and the lack of UPS