Sound issue about payware

I have only seen one image of this, from the cockpit. It looked a lot like the Powersolo. If it is, I thought that was a fictional aircraft. Would like confirmation of what is coming.

The VGP Powersolo is a fictional aircraft based on a real one but with a bigger engine and flaps. There are a few existing prototypes of 103s in real life. It looks a bit different and there will be a version with floats in the near future. The Asobo ultralight will be more like the real world 103.

Thank you for the clarification. I just did some checking e seeing your reply, and yes I now see the real aircraft behind the design.

I forgot to mention the big bush wheels on the Powersolo and the STOL capabilities. Looking foreward to compare the two flight models. The VGP is great fun to use.

Edit: Back to topic: I’m also curious how the difference soundwise will be.

I just wish we had the ability to swap sounds over from one aircraft to another as we used to have in prior versions of the title. My Aerolite would sound better already, with a simple file transfer. Not every advance in the new sim represented a step forward in ease of use for the consumer.

Im in that second group. LOL!

Buy the good staff, not the ■■■■.

I tried to use the method and layout generator described in the thread you linked. It didn’t work. Ended up with no sound at all. Tried to replace the sound with the sound from the Solo 103.