Southern California Flyers

I’m actually a real Pilot flying Primarily out of KCCB in Upland. I’ve been flying FS since the first version and used it extensively for my real world training. I Teach Formation training with Aviator Flight training at Cable Airport and just put my sim back together with MF2020. Interested in maybe doing some real world formation training in FS2020 if anyone is interested?

I’m an aviation enthusiast from the KLAX area and would like to fly multiplayer. I’m on XBOX unfortunately but still fun. Plan to switch over to PC eventually. Feel free to add me to friends list.

Good morning Pilot
Welcome to MSFS.
My name is Rich. Come into the Sim and we cane fly. A320 Airbus, F-18 Hornet

Rich

For folks that fly in/around SoCal often, check out my numerous scenery updates for the area… I’ve reworked the entire area cleaning up water and overgrown foliage, hand modeled airports including KSNA & KVNY, San Pedro port facilities, LAX In-N-Out, added lighting to all the smaller airports so you can actually find your way in the dark while taxiing, plus more:

1 Like

Hey. I’m very interested in flying around with some folks. I’d like to be added to your group. My label on my plane should be Sultan 29 if it shows up. I post with unbacked Aunt 467. Pretty sure :smiley:. I’ll try to show up out there today. BTW it’s June 25 today. Guess you know that. I’m in Enterprise Alabama.

Hello. How do I add you in my multiplayer game so I can find you. I’m brand new to this multiplayer thing and having some issues figuring it out. I’m OLD. I’m in the SE USA but doesn’t take long to show up in Socal.

Hello UnbackedAunt467. I’m in Alaska. I fly the a320 Airbus and the F-18 Hornet. What are you trying to fly or want to learn to fly. Maybe I can help.

My name is Rich
Gamer tag is gloomylake935

Hello Gloomy :relaxed:. It’s actually a little more than just wanting to fly something. I can fly every plane in my hangar with no problem. I got tired of flying around by myself all the time so I’m trying to get started in the multiplayer world. I’m understanding it better but the learning curve with with Discord and flying multiplayer with an Xbox s has been rather steep. I had a younger gamer guy yesterday help me with discord and I understand it a whole lot better. I belong to a couple of Discord groups now that fly in msfs and I’ll be joining in some of their fly ins in the near future. My gamertag is sultan 29 #5068. Until yesterday I didn’t even know what a gamertag was. Give me an invite to meet you somewhere sometime in Alaska or anywhere else for that matter and we can buzz around in our A320s. Maybe :thinking:

Hello Lloyd. Main page in sim, go into friends and search type my gamertag in and save it. Then you can see when I’m on!

Rich

Will do I’ll type you in and see what happens

Yes, in the Friends search window. Type in my gamertag, it will add me to your list. I’m gonna add you.

Hello NormaJeans. Great, I’m from west of Santa Rosa. Live in Alaska now. I’m in the Co Pilot group now and can help you with MSFS if you like. I’ll add you to my friends list. You can do the same.
Once your at the main screen, go up to the
Friends icon click on add
Friend and type my gamertag in. See you there.

My name is Rich

I have family in Paso Robles. Used to live in San Louis Abisbo.

Rich

Used to fly out of VNY for 14 years when I lived in LA, back from overseas for a few months and in NorCal - but fly in-game in SoCal quite a bit. Would be fun to get some GA flights going…

Did anyone ever setup a Discord channel?

Maybe combine forces with the Bay Area peeps? :wink:
Anyone in the SF Bay Area? - Community / Find a Friend - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Welcome Raj360 to MSFS. Grew up north of SFO,live in Alaska now. Can assist you. Add me to your
Friends list

My name is
RichHello XDLulXD

I’m on XBox also, I fly the a320 Airbus and F-18 Hornet.
Add me to you Friends list. And we can fly sometime. I’m in Alaska.
You can call me Rich

Hey guys… been a while since I frequented this thread. Just want to remind folks of the numerous scenery packages I have over on flightsim.to, including KSNA, KLGB, KVNY, SoFi stadium, LAX In N Out and much more (16 in total). I just updated San Pedro port with IEX heliport and Queen Mary and uploaded a new helipad in City of Industry. Im planning on more helipads in the future including SDPD headquarters helipad, El Sugundo Towers, HB CRC pad and more.