Southern California Flyers

Based close to Santa Monica Airport (KSMO)

3 Likes

My usual is KSNA, love GA / VFR flying in the SoCal area (my go to for the last few years in XP11). I’ll be in the C172, C152 or the SR22 occasionally.

Yeah same as the guy above. I’m based out of the KSNA local area when flying GA. My ID is Mastercheeef420 and I will generally be in my area around 6-8 pm. Feel free to add me and join in anytime for a flight, I’m in the west server so I shoild be able to see you.

1 Like

Hello, I’m based in KTOA

I’m over by KLVK

I learned to fly in the SoCal area (based at Cable Airport - KCCB), but haven’t flown there since the early-mid 80’s. Did KTOA used to be the Torrence Aiport? Most of my flying was done in the SoCal area. As with many aviation things, 9/11 changed everything.

KSAN here.

Can someone setup a DISCORD? would be nice to fly together and stuff.

KBUR - idigstuff

Member of Plus One Flyer club at San Diego, here ! Despite leaving in France.

1 Like

I live in Menifee so French Valley is closest. But Fly out of San Diego mostly as thats where I was stationed. Hope to see some of you flying sometime.

R/
Derek

KTNP - 29 Palms

Air Traffic Controller and Pilot out of SNA!

2 Likes

Based out of KTOA Ghostwing218 would be happy to fly with some locals!

https://discord.gg/cCZVMer is a server I made on Discord. Would love to get a group of people flying frequently!

I recently joined a multiplayer event from Boeing Field in Seattle to Port Hardy, is was a great experience to fly with a group of people. I thought it would be great to host a multiplayer event and go airport hopping around Socal.

I did my PPL from KTOA and it still my home airport.

Maybe start from KTOA, KAVX, KLGB, etc. up to Big Bear, L35. I don’t know how to setup a multiplayer event and Discord Channel (to communicate with the participants), but if there’s enough interest I can look into it.

I’m a little more central but would love to join the community! Based out of KSBP(San Luis Obispo)

I’m on board man! Unfortunately I also don’t know how to set that stuff up. But I’m down to help however I can. I’m based out of KSBP. It would be cool to do a coast run! Maybe from South to North? End at KMRY or something? I’m fairly new to MSFS(disclaimer)

Hi i am over at KSQL looking to fly online!

Hello! I’m based out of KTOA where I’m working on my PPL.

I’m in the KSAN area. Normally fly out of KSAN and KMFY to KPSP.