Speed & Altitude targets no longer displaying after Dec '23 update

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. YES

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it) ALL AIRCRAFT

Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name) CURRENT VERSIONS

Brief description of the issue: The speed and altitude targets, set for Autopilot, no longer show up in the main camera view for all aircraft. They do display in the Garmin 3000 MPS and Airbus A320 Autopilot controls.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
MSFS display issue

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: right after Dec '23 update

Well, just rebooted my computer and, of course, the speed and altitude displays are once again working properly. So must have been a weird glitch.

3 Likes

Problem is still there after another reboot, so it’s either intermittent, or recurring when I actually fly. Needs a fix.
MSFS display issue 2

I am on x-box… I have the same issue when using the chase plane full instrument view. I also removed all addons and world updates and the base game and re-installed the base game (which now includes sim update 14 I assume). I then tested it with just the base game. I still had the same result so it is not the addons and not optional updates. I put a bug report in but seems I worded it incorrectly or something because it was greyed out. Maybe you can try entering a bug report and I will vote for it.

Airspeed, altitude and vs affected

After a machine hard reboot and msfs reboot they appeared and then abruptly disappeared… not to appear again.

The same top airspeed reading is also missing from the instrument display, although honestly I can’t remember it it was there before.

Now set up in Bug reporting; please vote and share your screen shots. Thank you