Speed brakes cannot be toggled to deployed position on most Asobo aircraft after Sim 5 update

Have same issue with a couple of jets A320 and Cessna Citation… .

After reading this thread, removed / from TOGGLE SPOILERS and added / as EXTEND SPOILERS in 2nd column and also set RETRACT SPOILERS as RIGHT-SHIFT + /, also in 2nd column.

Appears to be working now. Thanks for the pointers :grinning:

Thanks for this! It’s unbelievable all the little ways SU5 messed up the interface, who would have guessed this one?

I’ve tried every fix proposed in this thread, namely reassigning “toggle spoilers” to the “extend” and “retract” options, using both different key combinations on my keyboard and my HOTAS (Thrustmaster T.16000M + TCS throttle), in both/either the first or second columns. Nothing seems to be working on my end!

Have you tried 1.18.15.0 patch update ?

It’s fixed it for me back to ‘normal’ toggle behaviour now.

That is to say it works again however I still have an issue (which I’ve had since day one) that when inside cockpit the toggle button assigned on my game controller doesnt work at all while keyboard or mouse virtual toggle does. If I switch to exterior view on the game controller it works every time.

I have the 1.18.15.0 hotfix installed, but it did not fix the toggle bug for me. I was eventually able to assign “extend” and “retract” spoilers such that they worked, but it only came after several rounds of assigning and reassigning, and I’m still not quite sure what made the difference.

no, you cannot

Now I am at Version 1.19.8.0,

but the the toggle bug is not solved for me :roll_eyes:.
Any new Idea? Thanks

Yep- it’s verified as “still broken”.

Where can you see the status of “still broken”?
Greetings.

well its October 4th still no fix, tried to fly into Santa Monica airport and almost ran into the end of the runway,useing CJ4 buy the way…

I think part of the problem with this bug is sim confusing between ARM and FULL ?

I just upgraded to Premium version and in the 787 using the toggle only moves the spoiler to Arm position not fully deployed … and back again.

I wonder why they changed this…

By the time you fiddle with all that Your dead

If the TS @wgpowell3 can mark your post as the solution, it would probably be helpful. Thank you it did the trick!

Problem is resolved as of SU6.

Mine is not after SU6 on Xbox. What assignments are you using?

WT CJ4.

I’m on a PC using a Logitech Extreme 3D controller. Can’t speak to XBox, but my guess is you need to use the search word “toggle”, then bind “toggle spoilers” to one of the XBox controller buttons.

I’m using the T Flight Hotas on Xbox. I have the “toggle” mapped correctly. What I was asking about was the “toggle arm spoilers”, which is now working for me and they are deploying automatically (when armed) upon landing. I think this must have been fixed with SU6.