SR22 CDi source changes when opening VFR map

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

In the SR22 on Xbox. Opening VFR Map.changes CDI source.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

If I open the VFR Map via a mapped key or the top onscreen menu the CDI source is switched from GPS to Nav1 and Nav is disabled from the autopilot.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox regular controller

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

40th Anniversary Update

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Can’t address OP’s issue since they’re on XBox. But at least the PC store version seems to be okay. Hope you can resolve it on XBox

1 Like

I have the same thing in the Cirrus. None of the other menus at the top cause this, but the VFR map always changes my NAV source from GPS to NAV 1 and kicks me into pitch and roll mode. Haven’t tried it on other aircraft.

Yes

I’m on a PC, same thing happens. Flying the SR22, navigating by GPS, after clicking on the VFR MAP at the top of the screen, the CDI switches.

Same here with the Kodiak! After clicking on Vfr map, autopilot switches to roll mode! I’m on Xbox Beta!

I tried a couple more aircraft on the PC, 172, Caravan, didn’t happen. I’m on the Beta on the PC.

Hi Everyone - please note status change to Feedback Logged. Thanks for everyone’s input to get this identified.

1 Like

This item has been reproduced and turned into an official bug report internally. This topic is now updated with the #bug-logged tag. From here, Asobo prioritizes the bug, works on a fix, and slates it for a future update.

2 Likes

Fixed in SU12: Release Notes - Sim Update 12 [1.31.22.0] Available Now