SR22T G6 - XPDR Button not working correctly

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

YES

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

SR22T G6 (Tag for this plane is not showing up in dropdown)

Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name)

Brief description of the issue:

XPDR button on GCU not working properly. First time starting the plane, the XPDR button and numeric keys on the GCU work fine. If you try to reset the transponder things go haywire

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Only way to reset the transponder is using the soft keys on the PFD. Clicking the XPDR button after the initial time sets it active (BLUE triangle) but after clicking one number on the GCU it switches back to COM as active mode and you can’t enter the remaining 3 numbers. Also, transponder should reset to 1200 after you recycle the electrical system.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Update with the SU15 Beta 1.37.8.0, my observations as follow:

First I must ensure I press the Home button (little house?) on the GCU then I can click the XPDR button anytime to set it active (BLUE triangle). From there, pressing a number on the GCU does not revert to COM active mode.
Note: I have 10 secs to enter the next digit or digits or if I wait the 10 sec timeout, whatever I entered will be displayed in the XPDR status located on PFD lower right area.

Turning off the AVIONICS, ALT2, ALT1, Bat 1 and Bat 2 switches (engine running) does not reset the transponder to 1200, it keeps whatever was entered prior to turning off / recycling the elect system. So this one is still a bug! It probably should be entered as a separate Bug entry. For your consideration, I will leave this one with you lol.

Cheers.