St louis Lambert airport

hello

I am interested in KSTL, but use the xbox platform. I don’t see the real world scenery for kstl appear available to buy? is there a work around or a different version in the pipeline from someone?

thanks

Not sure tbh - I don’t purchase airports - but I have landed at KSTL and I think it is nice.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Ok. Thanks anyway. It’s too generic currently. Hoping a add on for Xbox comes out

I was at KSTL just the other day (physically, not in MSFS haha). Yeah, the MSFS version is pretty generic. You can go to Flightsim and request that someone create it - I see where people do that and they actually get pretty good results. Best of luck.

If you use X-Box you are stuck with the Marketplace. Best bet would be to contact RealWorldScenery and see if they have any plans to sell through the Marketplace.

BTW, that scenery is overpriced for what it is. The modelling is decent, but the textures aren’t very good and there is no interior modelling. It is better than the MSFS default, but something in the $10.00 range would be a better price for that airport. There are freeware versions of major airports that are better than this scenery.

Thanks for the info guys.

I’ve emailed real world scenery twice now, over many weeks apart, and never a reply. Also I see they aren’t active on posts or Facebook.

There’s a Lambert Airport in the Marketplace! It’s pretty good. Iconic terminal building there and everything. Not much additional around it. Pretty sparse on that count but it’s well worth whatever the price is as it’s nothing like the generic

Thanks but it doesn’t let me buy it on Xbox platform. I use the Xbox cloud streaming

the scenery dev finally replied ,they said Microsoft would have to do something to make it work and no luck on that so far