Startup sound issue ATR

Since the last update, I’ve been having an issue with the ATR - everything starts and works as expected BUT when I push the start button, I get the rrr-rrr-rrr of the starter turning over - engine starts but the rrr-rrr-rrr- sound continues. It’s as if the starter doesn’t turn off. I tried with and without anything in Community, I uninstalled and reinstalled the ATR but the issue continues. Has anyone else run into this? I’ve followed sevral different checklists - sane result.
Thanx

Hello,
Aviate, Navigate, Communicate is the subcategory to use for help. I have moved your topic.

I’m having this as well. FSRealistic will keep doing cockpit shake and starter sounds as if someone repeatedly presses the ‘start’ buttons for the engines.
Only both engines are running.
I believe it’s also generating a Takeoff Config Master Caution error.
Honeycomb Bravo shows “STARTER ENGAGED” light all throughout my flight.

Looka like somethin’s busted. =)

Apparently this issue has fallen on deaf ears.

Yes, but seems so. I can stop the starter sound in FSReslistic but the ‘starter engaged’ light in the Bravo is a pain.

Hi there, yep definitely a conflict with the HC Bravo when bringing up the eng feather knob, the annoying continuous cranking noise starts. When you bring the feather back to cut off, it stops. Hopefully our friend Mark ‘Simhanger’ will be able to once again save the sim world with a simple clearing override in HC peripherals to get rid of the bug! here’s hoping for an outcome where others remain silent.
Part 2 of this post: agree that FS Realistic is the cause! solved for me :slight_smile:

I have the same problem on pc but on xbox it works totally fine. Idk what the problem is . I use the Thrustmaster tca yoke