Status Online but no Multiplayer traffic

Since SU6 (1.20.6.0) I see no multiplayer traffic.

The server status is online. I tried with a friend both All Players and Live Players, and different servers but there is no multiplayer traffic at all.

#pc Store version.
nomultiplayer

I see one AI plane in Dubai now.

People are reporting the same online live weather but no traffic same thing happening here, something they just need to work out. Maybe the hamsters needed to take a rest, once thats done they’ll start spinning the wheels on the server again.

Same here. Xbox x here. This sim no longer brings me Joy, Just frustration.

it’s a shame…the sky is desert…there is no one in the sky…We cannot see each other…The multiplayer is fully broken

UPDATE: did an 8 people multiplayer flight. Sometimes some people could see each other. It looks like this is the well-known multiplayer problem we have been experiencing since the beginning of MSFS2020 but then 25x as prominent.

good bye Asobo and microsoft

I can confirm also, western eu server, not a single ac at Gatwick

I see some AI traffic, but no human players. I have very briefly seen the ‘online’ button light up on the UI, usually while saving settings, but then it goes offline again. Tried across various servers with friends in the same location on the same server… nothing.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the sim is being updated too frequently. There’s clearly not enough time to develop and then properly, fully scenario test the changes for each update and TBH with the sheer complexity of the cloud back-end I’m not sure it’ll ever be possible to properly test it until it’s loosed on the real player base and then they can see what’s broken. You just can’t get a big enough test group. You’d need something along the lines of the test labs for Windows and that would be massively expensive.

Sigh. Back to P3D it is, then. At least there I can use my panoramic projector screen.

The main thread for this is here https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/bug-logged-multiplayer-issues-players-disappearing-or-not-visible-at-all/

Please give it a vote

1 Like