SteppingBorders Project Pt. 1: Canada

SBP 1: Canada #008
Flight from Clearwater (CDJ4) to Edmundston (CYES).

1. Fields near Tobique River with the Cameron Mountain Range in the background.

2. Crossing Chemin Sutherland Brook Road at the border between Drummond Parish and Denmark Parish.

3. A few houses along Chemin St. Amand Road near Saint-Leonard Airfield.

4. Riviere Verte (the river) as seen from above Route 2 near Riviere-Verte (the town).

5. Looking down the Chemin Olivier-Boucher towards the Parc Industriel Nord of Edmundston. The mountain Cote a Blanchette can be seen just above our left wing tip.

6. Taken just before starting our descent: The town to our left is Saint-Jacques just south of the New-Brunswick-Quebec border. It sits on the left side of the Madawaska River.

Notes:

• For the first time in a week LiveWeather allowed me to use it and still take good pictures. Somehow I forgot that it’s winter right now so imagine my surprise when I saw a snowy landscape for the first time in my whole MSFS 2020 career.
  • Clearwater Airfield is way better for take-offs than for landings!
  • While Edmundston is still in New Brunswick its airport is already part of Quebec! Before checking I believed New Brunswick would be far larger and stretch north towards the St. Lawrence River but apparently that’s already Quebec.