Still low FPS with BETA 1.29.30.0 on the A310

Did that before there is some general frame improvement but that is purely because there is no GSX and payware airports. But the general thing is why other aircraft like the Fenix and PMDG with a very populated Community folder would still give so much more frames in general. At the moment with my current PC specs using the a310 on 4k with the idea to maintain a consistent 30fps gameplay is something impossible when compared to the pmdg and Fenix. I am somewhat lucky i still have my old 1080p monitor to use.

If the solution is to upgrade from the RTX2070S to a RTX4080 to solve it. This does not really seem to be solution as well purely due to the fact the other payware or resource intensive aircraft will still command better frame rates on lower pc specs than the a310.

3 Likes

I think you were being sarcastic about raising the minimum requirements. If not, then I am not sure they can do that in a legal way or not. I am not a lawyer, but I assume it won’t please the customers who bought the game in the premise of those minimum requirements. Raising the minimum requirements means providing no customer support to those who have a lower spec system than that. Now if it was about raising the recommended requirements or creating a new ideal requirements tire, sure that should be done as more things are added in the sim.

Tbf i just did a flight low over london and it was a stutter fest, one thing i noticed recently was the downloading going on, this time it peaked at about 180mb/s

1 Like

Just an update. I have also posted this on INI’s official forum.

Had an issue with my BIOS intel XMP not clocking my ram speeds correctly. 3200mhz ram clocked down to 2666mhz. Checking the firmware via update over UEFI says i have the latest BIOS but checking the motherboards official website recently indicate i was 2 version behind. Manual updated the BIOS and it seems i got the ram speeds correct this time.

Also recently upgraded my Ram from 16gb 3200mhz to 32GB 3600mhz and i gained additional 15fps on dense airport flying the a310. Only thing with the RAM upgrade, PMDG and Fenix also gained frames though not as significant as the a310 but still as an end result they’re still ahead but the margin difference is now way narrower.

So to anyone out there try to check over the BIOS if intel xmp or amd docp are working as intended.

I am running a 7950x3D/64GB/4090 and this A310 is awfully stuttery. I have no issue with and other aircraft (PMDG, Fenix, FBW, Leonardo etc
 ). I can only imagine how it is on xbox.

5800X3D/6900XT/64GB of RAM here and the A310 is chuggy and stuttery, I basically never fly it. PMDG, Leonardo, and Fenix all usable on my machine.

I also have poor performance on the A310. Even Fenix performs better. Unfortunately I cannot fly the A310 when it’s working like this. A reinstall didn’t help.