Still no update in the Windows Store

No matter how often I check for updates. So I assume it’s a staggered rollout.

1 Like

reboot PC and try again

1 Like

Open up services and restart both of the ‘Gaming Services’ items. Then try again.

This whole rebooting your PC to check for an update is a complete nonsense. That only works because it also restarts the update services.

1 Like

Thank you! It worked

1 Like

Did not work for me …sigh

have you rebooted your PC?

1 Like

Now I’m stuck on the ‘‘checking for updates’’ screen : /

1 Like

Find Flight Simulator from the store, and from the menu with three dots . . . select update.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s not working properly anyway. Mine keeps crashing and my friends who are downloading are getting very slow dl speeds.

1 Like

Thats what we get for letting those people in the game ROFL … just kidding…

1 Like

Yes several times in the end I deleted the MSFS app and reinstalled and now I seem to be getting somewhere. I now have a splash screen with an african savannah and a cub.

Got some weird message about a disconnected server then an instal of 110GB.

Rebooting worked. Now I am enjoying the MS Download Simulator again. 250Mbps line and it’s entirely idle. 3 hours and counting. Sigh…

12 hours later , various attempts to download can’t get it to finish an installation what a bloody joke.

Went from a playable game to wasting all night trying to get it to work.

The file setup and amount of ■■■■ needed to run this game is a joke.

I am sure its so complicated because they wanted it on X Box as well so its a bit like the f35 compromised for all its objective uses.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.