Stopping World map from rotating

World Map keeps rotating west making it impossible to select an airport to fly from or create a flight plan. Is there a way to stop the rotation

mine does that if there is an xbox controller plugged in (i’m on PC, but dont use the controler in sim, so unpluging it fixes it)
i belive you can stop this by changing the deadzone for the controller in the settings to 14%

It is related to the xbox controller (I’m on pc but I use the controller for other games). It happened after SU5 if I remember well. I simply disconnected and reconnected the controller and it stopped

Thanks it worked. Didn’t know having the xbox type controller would do that though now that I think about it I used to have the same problem with the camera views and fixed that by fiddling with the controller joysticks. Thanks for the assist, but I do miss the old MSFS and the AI add ons from MAIW.

Interesting, I can’t get the world to spin at all on PC

1 Like

Go into the controller section and reset your mouse to default.

2 Likes

Hey, Thanks heaps! :grinning:

1 Like

Having the same issue and ended up here looking for answers. In my case it appears to be the Velocityone Flight controller because as I was reading this thread and the globe was spinning away like crazy I just grabbed the yoke and turned it a bit and the world stopped spinning. I got the V1 just a day after the update so I wasn’t sure who was the culprit . I think it has to do with the fact that the V1 yoke also acts as a defacto Xbox controller. Not sure what the solution is other than to just give the yoke a yank and see if it stops the world from spinning out of control.