Stuck Downloading new updates

To who’m it may concern I cannot download Mandatory update it’s stuck on 0B of 2.30GB

I’ve got internet connection ans i’ve had no problems with Steam or Xplane 12 but this update it will not download. I’ve reatarted MSFS no joy also Restarted Pc still not working. Any advice please. This is a Pc Installation not Steam. Thanks.

Contribute here:

Today I have tried to update my Store version of MSFS 2020 to 1.37.19.0.

The install first opened the “Accessibility Settings” menu - pressing Next started the update proces, but it got stuck at 89% (only missing 1 package).

I waited for a very very longtime, and then restarted the sim, but know it won´t resume downloading and says “Please wait…” with 0 kb downloaded.

I have remaned my community folder and tried again to no avail.

I can see that in my MSFS2020\Packages\Official\OneStore**.fscontent**\ folder there is a file called “asobo-airport-eham-amsterdam”, which I asume is a package file that should be decompressed, but isn´t.

As far as I know the .fscontent folder is where update files (Package files) are stored during an update download, and then should be decompressed afterwards - this doesn´t seem to happen.