Stuck in neofly

Neofly took me to an airport (LSMJ) landed on the runway ended mission. Now I cant fly from there cos the airport don’t exist in the sim when trying to search it. Got my aircraft stuck there and cant do another mission. Can anyone explain how to move my aircraft to another location, I can move my pilot but not the plane.

Something similar happened to me once. I landed at an airport, but NeoFly logged it at a very close by airport instead of the one I landed at.

I think I had to use a database tool to update the airport code to fix it myself. You can still do that in v3, but I think in v4 they are locking down the database.

This is the YouTube video that explains how to update the database. You can of course use it to “cheat” if you want, but I never found that very rewarding. I have only used it when some MSFS terrain bug wrecked my plane, so I brought it back to life and restored by credits.

2 Likes

If you’re not sure about how to change as per BigCow post, I’ll be happy to sort it out for you - assuming it is NeoFly 3. If so, let me know and you can email me a zip of the database - it is probably located at
C:\ProgramData\Neofly\common.db

Topic moved into Community Support for community assistance. When seeking advice/help or questions from the community, please use a subcategory in Community Support and assure that tags are used.

Thanks for your help but I’m just going to reinstall