Stunning video showing MSFS at it's best

I find this video absolutly stunning…

Sunset Flight

11 Likes

Truly amazing! Thx4share!

1 Like

At 6:31 you can see a couple of scenery bugs. The video did a good job of hiding them, because they are everywhere in the Norwegian mountains.

1 Like

I had not to noticed Olaf, but i did just complete the same flight and thought the scenery looked pretty poor this time, i don’t understand why, airport at Trondheim was very busy with Ai , and looks great now ( I use the Orbx version)

Simply amazing! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

My beloved North :slight_smile: Fantastic. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

The AI terrain processor seems to miscalculate when it processes small lakes located at high altitudes (i.e. on the tundra). It places them too high and creates mesas instead.

1 Like

Beautiful Country…

We should post more about the good things in MSFS (just to balance things out :smirk:)

Check out the Windows Spotlight challenge.
Actually I just did a short Norway flight. Amazing Country.

1 Like

Actually, the video carefully avoids the bad bits. Norway is in fact a total mess when it comes to the terrain. There was a guy on AVsim forum who did a traveloque across Norway. He ended up totally pi**sed off because the terrain was full of bugs everywhere.
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/583577-my-grand-norway-tour/page/2/

1 Like

I am blown away by his videos… he makes MSFS 2020 appear to be bug free and has effects like the two pilots conversing during landing. WOW!

Absolutely stunning! Nice to see someone using the features of MSFS2020 that DO work, rather than whining about the parts that don’t.

Games a butter face. The parts thats we whine about are integral to a decent sim. Some of us get just as much enjoyment from flying IRF and shooting the ILS as yall do in your 152-172 ect putting around looing at stuff. Half of the community has been left the dark and by promoting this type of content we are only allowing Asobo a scape goat.