Stutters Stutters and more stutters

It seems like it doesn’t help everyone but a lot of people see a difference. I’m glad the rolling cache tip helped you though. I am doing that as well.

2 Likes

if you decide to give it a try again… remember to restart the sim after deletion and before testing. Very important.

2 Likes

That, I didn’t do before

1 Like

Terrain LOD of 4.5 would turn my sim into a slideshow without deleting the 3D photogrammetry cities that is why I am curious to see if it would help you or not.

1 Like

Totally appreciate, going to try it out again now

I am testing now, so far, amazing. Can’t believe this actually worked. I left only Nordics and USA, did the resart, loaded up CYTZ. It’ like someone took a brick off my CPU. Loaded up terrain LOD 4.5 and I have a CPU latency of 27ms on the runway (This is a busy area for my sim, having 5 airports in the area installed as well as scenery for the surrounding cities), I have to crank the resolution scale up to 150% to get myself GPU limited on a 3090, but it is possible. Going to increase my LOD and try another run. This is the best it’s been in some time!!! Thank-You!!!

1 Like

@MrTonySM I’m glad it helped! That workaround let’s me enjoy the sim with great performance so far.

Do you think you could enter your findings as detailed as possible on the following thread and vote? We are trying to raise awareness of that bug.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.