SU11 Beta does not start and gives CTD after successful checking updates, Canada tiles CTD

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Same issue here with an empty Community folder, but with many third-party Marketplace add-ons in the Official\OneStore folder. Crash in the same place, the “Canada” loading screen.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I was able to successfully load the sim after I removed all Marketplace content from the Official\OneStore folder. (Too many to list all here; 56 items from aerosoft, azurpoly, carenado, dcscenery, drzeweickidesign, flightbeam, flymex, flyt, flytampa, fsdg, fsdreamteam, fsimstudios, fsreborn, lvfr, orbx, pilotplus, rds, southoakco, sws, tdm, uk2000, verticalsim, wing42, and xcodr)

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Fault bucket 1227035787376640990, type 5

Additional info: I’m on the Microsoft Store version of MSFS, not Steam like the OP. Sim runs with the third-party content not removed if I choose safe mode, but crashes consistently with it in my OneStore folder. Once I removed that content I can load with no issues without enabling safe mode.