SU12: Black flashes on the panel C172 classic and stutterings on the 2nd flight of the session

Hi I describe the 2 problems I have since yesterday update:
No issue to make the update. I’ve thought about having an empty community folder before launching the update.
in first: Since the update I have some black flashing when using the C172 Classic. I’ve made several tries, with a fill communitu folder then an empty community folder and it’s the same. No flashes at all in external view or with an other airplane.

2nd: When I launch a flight, even on a highly detailled scene, like Manhattan in exemple, FPS are very good. If I leave the flight then return at the same place or other place without turning MSFS off before, the FPS become absolutly catastrophic. My MSFS internal cache is empty as I use the map enhancer with google map servers. I empty the enhancer cache after every session of msfs.

I hadn’t these 2 issues before the Su12 update. I must specify that I use VR (Hp reverb G2) but the fps issue is available in monitor mode too

I’ve made some tries:
In fact, for the C172 issue, the issue disappear when turning down all the cockpit lights.
For the stutters, that’s what I’ve noticed:
Launching a flight, even in a heavy scenery and FPS are good. Then back to the main menu and from this time on , even the animation in the hangar, around the plane, is full of stutters. When turning MSFS off and re-launching again, all becomes normal until after an other 1st flight.

Issue solved:

Updating FSUIPC. With the latest version, no more stutterings.

1 Like