SU5 graphics quality

@scriptkid
Yes I have the the “Love VFR” mod installed. Otherwise you should try at an earlier time of the day with the sun lower. This will amplify the bug.

It is because of the risk of ruining the details with compression that I’ve shot the monitor close up (with iPhone) and cropped the 4K source image so that I can fit at least about 1.5 sec of material in 4MB in H264. I’ve made multiple conversions adjusting the compression rate (using HandBrake) until I can maximize filling 4MB. In my videos, since each physical pixel from the monitor is displaying as multiple pixels in the video, this helps eliminating video compression artifacts from the equation.

NB: my videos are “pulsing/shaking” but it is the “auto focus” working hard, and my heart beat holding the phone! If you look closely at the pixels near the mast against the background, you can see there isn’t much change in parallax and the camera is not moving (I selected clear weather no wind, outside view - not drone -, and these are from the VR headset acting as the camera and held in place).