SU5, It is here

1 Like

Downloaded and installed MS store app.

Same here
 store update was available about 5 seconds after launch time for me. Once launched, it wants a 40GB update, with about 22GB additional space.

Let’s Dance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A chunky in game download

I also notice they changed it from ‘set your experience’ to ‘installation manager’ which is a lot more appropriate!

3 Likes

Downloading right now (Steam version). 39.43GB. Let’s see how it goes

Known issues, AI traffic may cause crashes
 Base feature in a sim that’s been out for a year may cause crashes. Doesn’t bode well.

9 Likes

Wants 28GB download on Xbox. 20 minutes more
 :grin:

Oh dear. Early Access in all but name.

2 Likes

remember that you can set a “max frame rate” in the nvidia settings (i guess AMD has something similar in the driver), so your game won’t render 1000fps the whole time while updating the game.

4 Likes

is it a territory based roll out? i don’t see any updates

me neither

It’s supposed to be global. I went to the Store app and clicked “Get Updates” at 9am MDT. Update was available.

at least im not the only one, i feel your pain bro!

Anyone remote updating via team viewer. The buttons at the update screen don’t seem to respond well. I had to rapidly click them to get the press to work.

No update on MS Store (UK). :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Check for updates in MS Store App. See my first pic. Then start the game. You will see a new loading screen.

1 Like

The screen says ‘mandatory update 22.92GiB’ yet the download bar says 40.29GiB. heh

1 Like

40GB download, but half of that is replacing what you already have. 20GB is the additional space needed.

1 Like

I’ve got no update at this time 10:15 CDT.