SU6 Perfection - Seneca Sunrise Sortie

Today was the first time I’ve taken a “just for fun” flight in MSFS after an intensive couple of weeks of beta testing (Keep your eyes peeled for some really cool 3rd party products to be released in there near future!).

I know not everyone’s experiences are the same, but my sim is running smoother and looking better than it ever has post SU6. My favorite style of simming is GA- flying light twins IFR, so I flight planned a short hop between Napier (NZNR) and Rotorua (NZRO), both of which have great freeware scenery available from NZA Simulations.

The aircraft of choice was the Carenado Seneca, repainted in the livery of local operator Air Napier by @GentleDragon593 (Available on flightsim.to along with fleet mates ZK-MSL and ZK-NAP). In the real world, these aircraft fly mail and small freight payloads around the region, often early in the morning to meet delivery trucks traveling north/south around the North Island.

Departing in the dark, and watching the sunrise in the sim is both relaxing and visually striking- especially with the PBR texturing we see in MSFS… I’ll let the screenshots do the talking:

9 Likes