SU6 Release Notes (10-19-21)

The Release Notes are here:

Sadly, but there no any user reported bugs is fixed.

1 Like

Do you have some examples for your statement? The sheer number of fixes listed seems to speak against your assertion.

10 Likes

Yep. I have a lot examples. Do you need me to post it here?

1 Like

Sure, why not. If youā€™re going to make a claim like that, you might as well back it up :wink:

Especially as I know some of the issues in the patch notes have been reported by users, especially 78X issues.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if this is allowed under the NDA

You canā€™t discuss anything in the build, you can talk about what is in the patch notes as Microsoft has released that information publically. i.e., you arenā€™t disclosing anything.

1 Like

Really?

Just read through. I will bet if you do a forum search for each line item, most will show up as previously reported bugs.

Just the first section alone accounts for nearly 100 hits. I am assuming you have never seen anyone complain about CTD?

6 Likes

@mixMugz - Iā€™m personally curious, since Iā€™m a user of your TBM Improvement Mod, does the patch list not include the bug youā€™ve stated previously on your Discord that is causing the battery defect? Or are you referring to other bugs?

I dont know about CTD BATT bug, fixed or not, because i didnt see CTD with BATT SWa long time. But i mean other bugs (including small, what can fixed easely), like:

• Incorrect work Landing Light switch when you use keybind
  • Partialy removed button on copilott yoke
  • Not working copilot camera keybind
  • Lots model/texture glitches with some aircraft
  • Not working TOGGLE PAUSE keybind
    and etc
1 Like

Perhaps some exceptional situations have been fixed, but I have already grabbed two CTDs in completely different cases.

1 Like

Thanks. If youā€™re in the Beta, you may want to pass that along using the Windows Gaming Hub feedback as implemented in this round of public testing.

Or, if you have Zendesk Ticket Numbers and/or links to those defects being reported here on the board, weā€™ll send them along to the Community Managers.

1 Like

So a more accurate translation ofā€¦

would be;

They have not fixed ALL the bugs that have been reported.

Would that be what you meant?

10 Likes

Thanks, iā€™m trying to fight with Feedback Hub. If i loose, i will go tot zendesk

Perhaps you are right, it is difficult for me to communicate in English. Not my native language.

7 Likes

More optimization work has been performed including performance issue with Real-time AirTraffic after a long period of time

Fixed blurry lights on ultra-wide/4k resolutions

Fixed top menu ā€˜Arrowā€™ Graphic does not Fades During Flight

Looking forward to that

Please try not to generalize next time, but stay precise and specific. Thank you

5 Likes

Maybe I missed it, but Iā€™m hoping the ā€œturn aroundā€ bug when inputting changes into FMC/MCDUā€™s are being worked on.

However, it looks like they are making progress.

1 Like

That is an impressive amount of fixes and improvements! Should make lot of people pleased!

3 Likes