[SU8] Nothing fixed with mouse over toolbar pop-ups and Toolbar not popping

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
#pc

Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
no

Brief description of the issue:

Pedestal, throttle, flaps, ATC menu’s (Voice Commands) not working when mouse over Toolbar Map ATC c.s. popup’s. The VR headset moves the mouse with head movements over the ATC, over the MAP, etc. Then with a mouse time-out, you cannot even see that the mouse is now parked over the ATC or Map pop-up, but you’ll find out when you want to key a ATC menu selection, or the Throttle is stuck, or Autothrottle is stuck etc.

Worse, like someone else mentioned, now the Tollbar binding to popup in VR doesn’t work intermittently and haven’t found yet what causes this. Randomly hitting keys and commands, and the Toolbar pops up again, only to refuse to popup later on again.

This is worse than before SU8.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
look at f.i. ATC, mouse moves with head, wait for mouse cursor time-out, punch a number. Nothing.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
G2 6800XT 9900KF 64GB

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
latest SU8 fresh new install (when update gave CTD)

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Since SU8 every time I use the VR-Controller I cannot use the mouse after it on any toolbar menu. I can see the cursor on the menus, but nothing is clickable.
The only way to solve this problem is to hit ESC button and resume back to the game.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

unable

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

see “Brief description of the issue:”

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

HP Reverb G2

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

newest

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Mouseover Garmin screens and window panels still renders certain controls inoperable, I have hotas hat switches set for ATC, parking brake, VR Zoom etc and I’m constantly needing to move the mouse away from screens so the buttons work, it’s incredibly frustrating.

This has been an issue since SU7, now with SU10 Beta it again fails to fully fix it yet we get new features, please please please fix previous regression bugs before adding new features in future, thank you.

Indeed, bloody mess

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I am running FS2020 on Xbox version S and neither wireless keyboard or wired HOTAS 1 will bring up a pop out window. Both the keyboard and joystick show the command being assigned. Never get any mouse hover indication.